I have been tagged by The Life and Times of an Indian Homemaker aka IHM
The rules for the tag are:
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
Sigh! Been there and done that with my ex. I dont think it was the most mature thing to do, but I freaked. I got bitter and vindictive. Things got very violent – ending with me throwing him out of the house and our lives. Then I gathered myself and got on with the business of living. In retrospect, I think I could have been less public, and conducted myself with restraint and let the court handle stuff. But I was young and angry.
2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
I would like to be a Bollywood actress’s pampered younger sister. She would not be wearing the same dress twice, or have the time to shop and spend her money. I would help her by doing all that. All the leading men, directors and producers will give me bhav and I won’t have to work at all. What do you know, she’ll even get me a “suitable husband”.
3. If you could, whose butt would you like to kick?
Hehehehehe, dont tempt me. All the MCPs of this world, and every one who makes and watches Saas Bahu soaps
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Quickly invest it and lock it up – otherwise I think I would go insane and squander it.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
No. For love sexual chemistry is essential – best friends dont get sexual, they are pals.
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by some one
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
I won’t wait. I probably would nip it in the bud if I thought I was going somewhere where there is no reciprocation.
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Move on. No sense in hanging around wasting time. Very bad for the morale too.
9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Stronger laws against domestic violence and also making women’s education mandatory.
10. Do you lie?
Of course! But not to myself.
11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Huhh??? I dunno where I’ll be 5 minutes hence!!!!
12. What’s your fear?
I fear being handicapped, or suffering a lengthy illness and being a burden on my children
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A thinker … and an idealist. She is well informed and has a conscience that is so nicely reflected in her writings.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich of course!
15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
The one who I think would be there for me, in the long run. The person who is simpler, warmer and more open.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I always do – that is how I am built I guess. That is how I live my life.
17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Forgive – of course, cant keep holding on to the baggage. But I can not forget.
18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
In a relationship which respects my space and my worth….. otherwise single is fine.
19. Your all time favourite song. Only ONE. And why?
“You fill up my senses” by John Denver for the romantic words and its haunting melody.
20. I TAG these 6 people because I’d like to know what their answers would be …