IHM has tagged me to list five addictions and quirks …. WTF only five?! Oh well, thank you very much I’ll prune the list.
- I can get lost in conversation – you know start speaking and then shut up, leaving the other person hanging mid-sentence, and then look blankly and ask “Where was I?”. Drives people insane 😀
- I have to sleep diagonally on my bed. Sigh! Dont even ask, I dont know the reason myself. Cant sleep on a strange bed or be comfortable in a strange room. I need my own pillow and my own blanket.
- Green chillis and tea – Yeah, my favorite tonics. I am probably one of the few people who buys half kg green chillis for the week – and consumes them! The doctors are asking me to cut down on both – the &^%$* spoil sports 😦
- Am addicted to music channels on TV, need to have them on while I cook. No music, no food!
- I L.O.V.E. watching WWE, and ECW! Oh and I cheer enthusiastically when RAW or Hell in the Cage and such like tournaments are held. The more blood and gore, the happier I get. Such a big adrenalin rush!
- If in a wedding or restaurant I amuse myself by guessing the planetary configurations of each and every person over there just by the way they walk or facial features. If that gets boring, I script stories around them.