Whatever will they think of next?
I saw this news article – its a small article. Just hop across and read it – this page can wait. These people have it all – they have a system which is ready to take infants from parents if the parents can say “I can’t cope”. Now I wish we had a system where we could discard the following :
- Politicians that can’t control their rhetoric
- Government servants who think they are the damaad of the public
- Moral Police – specially guys who banned smoking (May they rot in hell!)
- People who give unsolicited advise
- People who love to say “Can I tell you something? Nah forget it!” drives me crazy Gah!
As for the losers who want to turn in their own kids to the state – they deserve a special place in hell. What were they thinking when they had those kids, anyway. I actually studied for 9 years after my first kid was born …. I know how difficult it was. I spent many sleepless nights doing assignments or nursing a colicky infant. Then there was another one on the way ….
Never in my wildest nightmares did the option to abandon my children occur to me. I was short tempered, tired, broke but even then my children were my comfort zone, one smile, one giggle destressed and recharged me.
How can people even want to do this?