1. Eat burnt toast with a smile
2. Eat the half eaten biscuit that your infant kid lovingly feeds you happily
3. Wake up in the middle of the night to rock the infant to sleep or tend the loved one.
4. Eat artery choking food served by over-hospitable people with a smile while cringing inside and reminding oneself that it is hospitality, not hostility.
5. Tolerate the plunking of guitar strings all the goddamn time, even at 2 a.m., and even pay for the damn guitar lessons just because offspring has musical aspirations.
6. Go attend parties hosted by those people just because husband finds them interesting.
7. Assure the husband that he is not balding, just having a bad hair day
8. Assure the wife that she is not putting on weight on her butt, its just the color/cut of the dress she is wearing that makes her look fat.
9. Convince her that you did not notice the old school mate who still looked hot while she is pleasantly rounded due to having kids etc.
10. Walk all the floors of the mall along with spouse searching for the dress and the shoes that will make or break her/his all important appearance.
11. Look lovingly impressed when your tone deaf spouse sings you a love ode
12. Take second helpings of some horrible meal cooked by your spouse because he/she made the effort though every fibre of your digestive track revolts.
What are the things you have done for love?