I have been meeting bloggers ….
Actually I am given to hyperbole. I met the Mad Family. I had to give MM her money, her T shirt, cap and letter holder from Indusladies.
She won the first prize which was actually a triumph of the writing and networking kind.
We spoke and we set up a meeting in the Phoenixhouse
Nothing that I attempt happens without a hitch of sorts, you know
1. She was running late
2. There was a storm (and my kids made snide remarks about how witches gather in a storm aka Macbeth)
3. I am a complete ham. So I donned a white sheet and ran after them groaning theatrically “The Mommy Returns”
4. MM asked for directions and I gave her some
5. My kids laughed so hard that I threw them out of the house. I can get lost in the most familiar parts of town you see, so they found my giving directions hilarious.
6. MM got lost ……….. stop laughing you guys
7. Finally she landed with her lovely kids. Brat has the most angelic smile. He is going to be one lady killer once he grows up. Bean is adorable. Hey MM, that one marches to her own drummer. She is going to be a handful.
8. I softened and got the boys home from the park
9. We had chai together. I handed over the gifts.
It was wonderful. I love meeting people I have been interacting with on blogosphere.