BTW I have a doll-like cousin with the same name and different spelling. She spells it like Maitri …. sweet hunh?
1.What is your current obsession?
Blogging, freelance writing, watching hindi movies
2. What are you wearing today?
Salwar kameez – am in office …… and dress code here is a bummer!
3. What’s for dinner?
I dont eat dinner …. gives me acidity! Have discovered that life is easier without it.
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Shopped on Rakhi – mithai, chocolate, juices and clothes. Total feel good scenario
5. What are you listening to right now?
Heaven on Earth on my Ipod
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Very young, cute and funny
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
In the hills
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
24 hours power back up, cotton kurtas and jeans!
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Mauritius on the beach!
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. What’s your favorite quote?
“Dance like no one is watching, love like you’ll never be hurt,sing like no one is listening,and live like it’s heaven on earth.”
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Spock! Hmmmm Neo would also do!
13. What is your favorite colour?
Orange, Red, Burnt Sienna, Yellow Some more red! Green, Purple. Yeah I love it to be a riot of color
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My ancient tattered shawl! Its so old that it holds a life-time’s memories. I love it.
15. What is your dream job?
Dont wanna work. Just wanna chill and write. A lotus eater would be a great job profile.
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
Actually none! I like books thick and meaty. Magazines have too many pictures of perfect women with slim butts and too little matter.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Being overdressed for the occaision.
19. Who are your style icons?
Waheeda Rehman, Rajmata Gayatri Devi, Leela Naidu, all are pictures of understated elegance.
20. Describe your personal style.?
Comfortable and casual.
21. What are you going to do after this?
Start working! Just came to office and started blogging.
22. What are your favorite movies?
Anything that is fast, thrilling, funny, basically good time pass. Not too demanding about movies.
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can’t live without?
Jovan White Musk, Sunscreen from Lakme Fundamentals and a simple colorless lip gloss
23. What inspires you?
A positive person and a happy smile!
24. What do you carry in your bag?
My entire life! Hmm okay, keys, credit card, sunscreen, lip gloss, mints, chewing gum, nail file, Ipod, book, wet wipes, note pad, pen, lighter, prayer book, rosary beads …. I think you get the idea!
25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Ask DIL to choose what I aught to wear.
26. Coffee or tea?
Tea followed by cold coffee with icecream!
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Put on my Ipod and earphones and go for a walk.
28. What is the meaning of your name?
Ritu means season. My father in a rare poetic moment thought I was moody and could drive every one nuts with my mood changes! Hence the name.
29. Which other blogs you love visiting?
Too many to list.
30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Chocolate, Coffee and Walnut cake, Atta Halwa
31. Favorite Season ?
32) If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Upma, or spicy vermicelli with lots of capsicum and beans. I love it. We can add some atta halwa to that. Cooks in a jiffy.
33)What’s your current mood?
The rules are:
Respond and rework – Answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own.Then tag eight or ten other set of people.
I would like to share these awards and tag….