IHM comes out with the most interesting tags. Here is what she says on her blog
Have you ever wanted something that is considered ‘manly’ ? Like a basketball, a cell phone, a dog, a camera or a new laptop? A new car or motor bike? Ever wanted to be a pilot? A doctor or not a nurse? And the manliest want of them all – The remote!
As a kid did you enjoy playing with a bat and a ball?
There was a time when books were considered ‘manly’, women authors had to pretend to be men – would you say books are still rather manly – women should want to embroider and crochet?
She has a similar question for men. Hop across and read the blogpost.
I must admit that I am guilty of doing a lot more than this, so it follows that I have more XY than XX chromosomes I guess. So here are my politically incorrect choices that I revel in
1. I love motorcycles. There was a time when I owned one, and used to service it myself.
2. I can change a flat tyre by myself. Blame my Dad for it. He felt that a person who wants to drive should know how to change a flat tyre and taught me how to do it.
3. I change fused bulbs myself at home, I am aware that people feel its a man’s job, but dont agree with that thinking.
4. I can fly kites, play gilli danda and am a marbles champ (at least I was once upon a time 😉 heh!)
5. X rated jokes amuse me, they dont shock me at all. I guess I am besharm that way.
6. I dont wear make up unless I have to.
7. I love technology … cellphones, gizmos, even those sensor lights fascinate me.
8. I love dogs, they are the best of God’s creatures
9. I dont wear jewellery unless I have to
10. Women’s magazines bore me, they have too many skinny models and too much jewellery and make up. Plus they are so marriage centric.
Now I have to tag people