Abhay stood up. He was in a field of grass. Then he heard horses coming. Abhay looked to his right and then to his left, and saw that he was surrounded by horse riders. They stopped just before the dense grass and waited. A man appeared out of nowhere, walked up to him, and held up his hand revealing a bracelet.
What is the secret of the bracelet? Why is everybody after it? And who will get it: the Tantrics or the… Arthrakshaks?
Abhay, an ordinary college-going boy, is thrust into a world of secrets, lies, deceit, and supernatural entities. He finds out that he is an integral part of a war that he must win to save himself and his family from destruction. Will he be able to do it? To find out, read this fascinating novel that you just won’t be able to put down!
This makes me proud 😀 Kid#1 aka Ishaan Lalit is now a published author. His YA book is coming out by the end of the month. I request all you guys to help me publicize it, please. Do attempt this tag and tag five of your blogger friends to copy+paste the cover and the back blurb (in bold and italics) and also do the tag.
1. What does the name suggest? Could be anything you know, even “Oops its my wife/girl friend’s birthday, what do I get her” Just put it down.
2. If your loved one presented you a bracelet, what would you want it to be made of? Alternatively if you had to present a bracelet to your sweetheart, what would you pick?
b) Gold and rubies
c) Diamonds babe, just diamonds
d) Whateva, its gotta be expensive and look it!
e) Simple iron kada, or a silver one. Not showy
3. Suppose your bracelet (or kada) had magical qualities (Like Aladin’s lamp) what magical qualities would you want it to have? Let your imagination run riot … anything, money, power, world domination, elixir of youth …. Just pen it down – or punch them keys
4. Do snakes scare you or do you get strangely fascinated by them?
5. Harry Potter could speak Parseltongue. Do you wish you could?
6. What do you dream about? No this is not about day dreaming, it’s not about wishful thinking, its about being in dreamland.
7. Do you remember your dreams?
8. Ever had your dreams interpreted?
9. Do you keep a dream diary?
10. Your favorite wrist jewellery?
c) Expensive Watch
d) Friendship band
e) Taveez or sacred thread (mouli)
I tag the following